1. 1 teaspoon of borax powder
2. 1 1/2 cups of water (divided 1 cup and 1/2 cup)
3. 4oz of elmers glue
4. Food coloring of your choice
How to make:
1. Add 1 tsp of borax to 1 cup of water. Let dissolve and set aside.
2. In separate bowl mix 4oz of glue with 1/2 cup of water.
3. Add food coloring to glue mixture.
4. Add dissolved borax mixture to glue mixture and stir.
1.Cut an uppercase E out of gray foam.
2.Cut out 1 gray ear and 1 pink. The pink should be smaller and glued in the center of the gray ear. glue ear onto the upper left corner of E.
3.Cut out gray trunk and glue onto the middle of E.
4.Cut a white tusk and glue onto the middle of E.
5.Glue on a googly eye.
Please link up your Letter Ee with the linky provided below
1. Cut a yellow uppercase D out of craft foam paper.
2. Cut two orange star shapes for the feet and glue on the bottom of letter D.
3. Cut a yellow circle for the head and shaped it into an egg shape,glue onto the top of letter D.
4. Cut a orange heart shape for the mouth.
5. Glue a googly eye on.
6. I made the wing out of a cookie leaf cutter.
Please link up your Letter Dd with the linky provided below